Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Ocelot (also known as a cat) is a Passive Mob in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Ocelots were added in the August 23rd TU12 update along with Iron Golems and Baby Villagers. Ocelots can be used as household pets in a similar way to dogs. Before it is tamed, the Ocelot will be yellow with small black spots. Once it has been tamed, the Ocelot will become a Tuxedo cat, a Siamese cat or a Tabby Ginger cat. The Ocelot can be told to stay or follow, the same way a dog can. To tame an Ocelot, you must crouch near it while holding a piece of Raw Fish. The Ocelot will then become attracted to the fish where you can then give it the fish in a similar way that you give a wolf a Bone. Ocelots can usually only be found in jungle biomes.
- Creepers will actively try to avoid Ocelots for unknown reasons.
- Similar to their real life companions, Ocelots are only found in jungles.
- The Tuxedo cat texture was designed off of C418's cat who died a few years ago.
- You can tell what gender the cat is by looking at eyes or tail.
- If a cat Sits on a chest you will not be able to open the chest.
- Cats are likely to sit on chests, beds, and furnaces (maybe it is for heat)
- Wild Ocelots may occasionally attack Chickens.