The Nether. When attacked, they shape-shift into 2-4 smaller versions of themselves in addition to Experience Orbs, similar to Slimes. When they move, they jump up and momentarily unravel into several layers, giving them the appearance of a spring and revealing a molten lava core inside. When successfully killed, there is a possibility they will drop Magma Cream, which can be used for fire resistance potions.
When killed they drop 0-2 Magma Cream (depending on size).
- They can't swim so if you can get them to walk into lava they will get stuck.
- They are abundant in The Nether and are not that hard to kill so they can make a good way to get experience.
- If a group of large Magma Cubes, it is best to leave them alone.
- They will always jump in a straight line.
- They are similar to Slimes in attacking.