|First Appearance||First edition of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition|
|Type of Mob||Hostile|
|Health||15 hp (7 and a half hearts)|
|Spawn||Light Level of 7 or less|
|Attack||Depends on Proximity and Difficulty|
Music Disk (if shot by Skeleton
Creepers leave a crater around 1/3 the size of TNT except if it explodes in water because water is very bomb-resistant. The explosion will still damage the player though, most likely kill the player if they don't have any armor.
Tips & Tricks
- If there is a waterfall and you're on the other side and a creeper blows up, no damage will be dealt to you.
- Creepers move to the left when they are about to blow up.
- Use the Guerrilla warfare tactic, where you attack then back away, attack then back away.
- Be cautious if you are building at night, Creepers move silently upon your structures.
- Using bows will greatly bring the threat level of a Creeper lower.
The Creeper is featured in Skin Pack 1 but has arms unlike the real Creeper. It is also in the Festive Skin Pack where it has Christmas clothes. In both Skin Pack 4 and the Birthday Skin Pack, it has a tuxedo with the exception of a party hat for the birthday.
- A Creeper explosion is not as powerful as TNT, unless it is a charged creeper, in which case the explosion is much more powerful. Nearly twice as powerful
- If a Creeper is struck by lightning it will become a charged creeper which does double the damage. The "super charged" creepers glow blue and are the rarest mob in the game. The explosion power is double that of a normal creeper. One hit can kill you, even if you have armor
- A group of Creepers is called a "Cataclysm"
- Unlike TNT, Creepers do not cause a "chain reaction"
- It is unknown why Creepers run from Ocelots
- After several updates, the Al of a creeper has greatly increased. They are now faster and smarter